GOBLINS!(Quest)

Go down

GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Whitewolf on Mon May 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Kirish'Val, a beautiful countryside community of farms in a large area with a thriving hub of a village in the middle of it all. The village itself is cleaning up from the most recent 'raid' from the goblins that were somewhere out there the villagers dreading their return but not rich enough to call for true mercenaries. Among them, somewhere was Doris Lang, the woman who'd put her hopes in the kindness of strangers, to come and help them.

There was only one road into the village passing through a great deal of farmland to get to the group of cities. And standing in the middle of the road was a single woman. She had blond hair that fell down around her shoulders and blue eyes. She had a farmer's tan, but was clad in black breeches and a white top. Leather spaulders adorned her shoulders, and a white glove covered her left hand up to her elbow. Her right hand sported a fingerless black glove, and a pair of bracelets on it. Her body was in a relaxed position as she waited, whip in hand.

She tapped her foot lightly as she waited impatiently, her eyes watching the distance as the sun set in the distance slowly, the sky turning a deep shade of vermillion. The wind billowed around her, her golden hair kicking up as she waited.
avatar
Whitewolf
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Points : 207
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 33

View user profile http://tmkt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  The White Avenger on Tue May 22, 2012 7:55 pm

"Damn it all," Belanor silently cursed under his breath. He had followed the orc out of the village, using the trees as cover, but he had quickly lost him. How did I lose a big, green mountain of an orc? I should have taken that ranger up on those tracking lessons... He attempted to climb one of the taller trees that were around him, but he quickly fell to the ground. He grumbled as he stood, brushing dirt off of his white pants. He went to continue, but as he was about to attempt to leap over a bush, he heard screaming in a language unknown to Frell. He parted the leaves of the bush and peaked through. As he did, a group of five goblins rushsed past, clearly running away from something. So, Belanor crept through the forest in the opposite direction that they were heading in and quickly found the orc. He sighed in relief as the orc continued along the path, and Belanor quickly followed after him, attempting to be as stealthy as possible. Soon, as the sun began to set, they neared a small village, and as they crested the hill, Belanor noticed a lone woman standing ahead of them in the path. He glanced back and forth between the orc and the woman as the orc neared. Well, I wonder how this is going to go... Belanor wondered just before climbing a shorter tree to get a better view.
avatar
The White Avenger
Adept
Adept

Posts : 25
Points : 29
Join date : 2012-05-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Throg Shabog on Tue May 22, 2012 10:02 pm

I enjoyed a brisk jog through the woods on my way to the goblin infested village. Whoever made this trail clearly knew what they were doing, because I got lost immediately. Must be an elven trap, damn elves. The little dude behind me disappeared, he looked human so he was probably off building something somewhere. "Ah well, I'll catch him later."

Something hit me: a smell. It smelled like seared deer spiced with the wackiest flowers, roots, and blood marinade. Must be goblin cooking. I figured I'd ask them for a bite, I was kind of hungry. Walking up to the camp I remembered that I was hired to crack some goblin skulls, but I was pretty sure these guys weren't the ones that they're after. Goblins all look alike though, kind of like humans...and elves, and dwarves, and giants, and halflings. At least dragons know what's up, they have different colors so we can tell the difference.

While I spent some time in deep contemplation of the meaning of life (or which color dragon looked more awesome), I stumbled upon the goblin camp. The little creepers looked up at me and my greataxe with their tiny, beady eyes. "Hey bros, mind if I grab a bite?" No response, the little green dudes just kept staring, I figured they either didn't understand Common or they didn't hear me, so I tried screaming in Orc. "LIY BROZ, NEMJ EF E TAKI A BETI??!" They must not understand Orc either, cause they took off like bats out of Hell.

I took a hunk of the deer leg and scarfed it down before finding the trail again, I don't mean to advertise or anything but it was freaking delicious. The path out of the forest showed an actual road in the distance, which was great cause I'm not exactly an explorer, ya know? I ran down the road for a bit until the village came in site and there was some blonde chick standing in the middle of the road. Then it hit me: I look like a bandit. The sexiest bandit alive, but still a bandit none the less. Nobody wants to see a tower of muscle like myself trucking directly at them with a weapon on my back. Slowing it down to a walk I put my swag on and strutted up to the little thing.

"Hey babe, saw the fliers. You looking for a hero?" I flexed my arms while the glorious sun set perfectly centered in the background. Wenches love poses.
avatar
Throg Shabog
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 22
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Whitewolf on Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Ashton's body was moving through the woods at an even pace. It wouldn't take him long to get through them to the village he'd been hearing stories about. But it was surprising that farmers were being harassed by goblins. Goblins usually killed everyone and took everything they wanted, slaughtering anyone that got in their way unless there was someone strong enough to push them back. And even the mightiest heroes could fall under the swell of enough goblins. So their numbers were limited, as were the numbers of capable people in the village it seemed.

Ahead he saw a trio of goblins running past, screaming something in Goblin. These were probably not the ones he was looking for, there weren't enough of them. Though it was entirely possible they were all killed. After a few more moments he saw a priest, or what he assumed was a priest. He'd seen a few of them in his travels and he couldn't help wondering what the priest was looking at.

Approaching quietly he looked out, seeing an Orc approaching a blond woman in the road. Quirking an eyebrow he blinked and shrugged, before making his own approach. If anything this woman could point him toward the woman looking for help.

----------

"You approach like you know who I am. Who said I put anything out asking for a hero?" she asked, her eyes narrowing.

The whip in hand uncurled at her hip as her fingers tightened their grip on the handle. She stood there watching the large orc, her eyes glancing toward the other traveler that was approaching.

"Interesting axe you have there. Do you know how to use it or is it just for show?"

_________________
Ashton Whitewolf
avatar
Whitewolf
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Points : 207
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 33

View user profile http://tmkt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Throg Shabog on Tue May 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Humans, always with the attitude. If an Orc woman wanted to prove strength she would have just clocked Throg in the jaw; at least they're direct about it.

"Well if you're not looking for a hero then I can keep walking. Time is money and I got a date with some goblins, the main course is my fist. As for the axe, I know how to use everything just right." He changed his pose to a bicep flex, "Everything."
avatar
Throg Shabog
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 22
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Whitewolf on Wed May 23, 2012 11:16 pm

The woman rolled her eyes and struck out with her whip, It cracked lightly in the air before she curled her wrist in the weapon curling itself up before she slipped it onto a small hook on her belt. She shook her head as she walked away, her hands behind her back. She made her way down the road toward the village.

"Whatever. Come on, it'll be dark soon, and if you're outside you'll likely be shot. Though your friend is obviously human, he'd just be shot at." she said, not looking at the Orc's flexed bicep.

--------

Ashton glanced at the woman, then at the Orc. He wasn't sure what to make of the display but if that was how this guy chose to do things, he wasn't going to argue. After all Ashton slept under the stars and called home the very land he slept on. Everything he owned was on his person at the moment and he was happy to keep his life this way.

"Well at least we know she was impressed. I mean if you do that around Goblins they'll just throw spears at you until you die or they're out of them." he said, shrugging lightly as he passed the powerful male.

_________________
Ashton Whitewolf
avatar
Whitewolf
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Points : 207
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 33

View user profile http://tmkt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Throg Shabog on Wed May 23, 2012 11:57 pm

"They normally run out spears first. Those little scamps can't hit the broadside of the barn." As I said that I felt the urge to knock on wood. The wind was blowing pretty hard that night and it just might move a shoddy goblin spear's path my way by accident. Or fate.

Either way, it was going to get dark soon and the goblins should be coming soon, so I nodded to the human and followed the piece of tail in front of me, hoping that she had a plan. If not I'd just do what I normally end up doing: smash.
avatar
Throg Shabog
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 10
Points : 22
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Whitewolf on Fri May 25, 2012 2:39 am

strandforce has entered the room. 9:23 pm
Golden5969 has entered the room. 9:23 pm
zeromissionnexus has entered the room. 9:23 pm
Golden5969 9:24 pm
Okay. Zero starts us off since it's his turn to go in the quest line so far. I reccomend opening your character sheets for quick references, and the SRD

zeromissionnexus 9:29 pm
As the trio walked towards the town, Belanor quickly jumped out of the tree, intent on following them. Well, at least they haven't tried to kill each other yet, he thought as he walked. As they entered the village he decided to catch up to them, so he began to ran as he shouted, "The White Avenger will gladly join your quest of goblin slaying!"

Golden5969 9:30 pm
Ashton glanced over his shoulder at the man screaming at them but shrugged it off as he followed the woman into town. "Are you Doris Lang? If not could you possibly point me to where she is?"

zeromissionnexus has left the room. 9:30 pm
zeromissionnexus has entered the room. 9:30 pm
Golden5969 9:30 pm
wb

Golden5969 9:31 pm
"I am not Doris Lang, but she is in the tavern of the inn over there." the woman said pointing off to the large building. "But you're not the first to arrive. She's giving the details to some sorceress.. Last time I do her a favor, fucking Orcs hitting on me..."

strandforce 9:33 pm
"I'm not a fucking Orc." I said while trying to slow down to the average human pace, "Well, not yet."

Golden5969 9:35 pm
(Taylor->Me->Brian order outside combat)

strandforce 9:36 pm
(can't we just let it flow?_
)

Golden5969 9:36 pm
Yeah I said an order and then thought, well...)
Ashton shook his head as he pushed the door to the inn open. Stepping in he turned holding it for the orc and this 'white avenger' that would be catching up with them. "A sorceress should stand out here."

zeromissionnexus 9:39 pm
"Thank you, kind sir," Belanor said as he dashed through the door. He scanned the inn, looking for the two woman sitting together that would most likely be Doris and this "sorceress".

strandforce 9:40 pm
"Thanks bro." I said when I went through to doorway. So some magical babe was supposed to be in here? Must be bad luck, I thought to myself. Most sorceresses you hear about are evil, and worse yet they always have some mind controlled buff idiot that they enslave. And guess what kind of guy was walking through the door? Fuck me.

Golden5969 9:42 pm
In the corner was a petite redhead wearing peasant clothing, and beside her was a tall purple haired woman who was drinking a large mug of what appeared to be ale. She put the drink down and wiped her lips before laughing in that 'stuck up rich bitch" style. "AaaaHAHAHA!!! You must be joking! You're dealing with Naga the White Serpent! Your Goblin problem will be done with soon!"
Ashton cringed was the laughter echoed through the bar, a few other patrons shuddering at it as well.

strandforce 9:45 pm
Oh cool, a moron. Or an all powerful magical broad. Either way, that was my cue to be sarcastic. "Oh thank heavens, finally someone has come to rescue me from the 3 foot menace I was hired to kill!" I strutted up to the table where the two women sat. "Look here, toots. I get that you've got some powerful voodoo under your sleeve or something, but if we're both on this contract then please keep the crazy to a minimum." I sat down, looking over at the less-crazy of the two women. "So you must be Doris. I'm here about the fliers, still need help?"

Golden5969 9:47 pm
The redhead looked up, at the Orc and two humans that approached her. She blinked lightly before she smiled gently, nodding. "I am. The village is attacked nightly. At first it was every so often just the occasional attack but it didn't take long before it was every night."

Golden5969 9:48 pm
Naga, on the other hand just glared at Throng and rose, her cloak parting revealing she wore very minimal clothing, her ample breasts bouncing as she rose, defying physics as they jiggled. She pointed a finger at him and glared, before she grinned. "YOU! You dare to threaten the great Naga?!"

zeromissionnexus 9:50 pm
Belanor leaped between the woman and the orc, "Please, sister. I am sure that he meant no harm by his words." He then bent closer to her and whispered, "He is an orc, after all. They aren't very skilled at...etiquette...or class."

Golden5969 9:51 pm
"Look, class or not, we're all in this together. This town needs our help and we all signed up to do so. That means we have to work together. If you two can wait until after this job to duke it out, then I wont interfere after." Ashton said, waving a hand as he stood there. "Until then can we please try not to kill one another?"

strandforce 9:54 pm
Frankly I found this hillarious; there's some young busty human chick in her underwear and an Orc, and the one that wanted to fight wasn't the Orc. Life's weird, ya know? I shrugged off the masked man's comment and nodded to the other guy there. "Sounds like a plan. Though lady, I gotta say that I'll highly recommend your fashion sense to other women."

zeromissionnexus 9:55 pm
"Indeed, and I'm sure we would all like to get to the goblin saying, so, Doris, where can we find these vile creatures?"

Golden5969 9:56 pm
"That's the thing. We've sent out our village's best warrior, well... only warrior now. And she's never found them. But she did suggest we wait until they attack tonight. If you drive them off then you could follow them back to their base right?" the redhead asked, looking between them.
"I've experience tracking things through the woods. I know my way around most nature, so I could probably follow tracks but I couldn't do it without a lot of moonlight or torch." Ashton said, nodding. "And a torch could give away our position."

strandforce 9:59 pm
"Relax bros, I can see in the dark and run twice as fast as these little bastards. Once we start killing them off and they run, I'll just stay on their tail. It's not like they're smart enough to stop running and sacrifice themselves for the good of the tribe." I thought back to my raiding days when the goblins accidentally lit my camp on fire when preparing the tar buckets. "...They're pretty dumb."

zeromissionnexus 10:00 pm
"Rite, that sounds like a...plan...I guess. Should we start patrolling the town, or would it be better if we just waited at its center?"

Golden5969 10:01 pm
"Honestly there's no telling where they'll come from. So I suggest that you just find somewhere to settle in for now." Doris said, smiling gently up at them.
Naga laughed and sat down taking her mug up again, drinking the contents down once more, guzzling the amber liquid like it was water and she was dying of thirst.

strandforce 10:05 pm
I eyed the hot stupic chick who was drinking too much alcohol. This had potential. "You keep doing that, I'll be outside." Passing by the masked dude as I left, I whispered, "Tell me if she passes out." and with that I drew my battleaxe and went outside to scout the perimeter.

zeromissionnexus 10:07 pm
Belanor took a seat at the table as the orc left the room. He began to pray to Helm, the Ever-Vigilant, as he waited for the goblins to attack the town.

Golden5969 10:09 pm
"I'll go with him." Ashton said, turning to follow the large Orc. Sure he'd have to move to keep up but he figured it would be easier to stick together. One never knew when something might happen, and he'd much rather stay near a potential ally than be cut off from all prospective encounters.
(Spot check for Throng and Ashton while on patrol)
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:09 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 3
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 11

Golden5969 10:10 pm
Ashton was preoccupied quite a bit by the sunset in the distance, and a bird that passed overhead.

strandforce 10:10 pm
Throg was picking his nose.

Golden5969 10:11 pm
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:11 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 2

Golden5969 10:12 pm
Ahead in around a corner Throng could see someone hiding in the shadows, either a normal person crouched or a particularly short one. They were hidden under a deep hooded cloak making it impossible to identify who it was without getting much closer.
Meanwhile in the bar one of the farmers burst in, panting. "FIRE! AT THE OLD MELBORNE PLACE!"

zeromissionnexus 10:14 pm
Belanor finished his prayers and spoke as he stood, "Well, that could easily be a goblin attack. Shall we, sorceress?" and before she could answer he quickly walked to the door. "Where is this 'Melborne Place' farmer?"

strandforce 10:15 pm
I noticed some midget in a coat. Or a human crouching, they're all pretty short to me. Still, I was making decent money for this so I figured to take no chance. "STOP RIGHT THERE, GOBLIN SCUM!" and charged at the little dude, ready to tackle him to the ground. Doris said there was only one warrior in the village and he was missing, so worst case scenario I tackle an innocent and there were no guards to bother me about it. Man, I'm such a strategist.

Golden5969 10:17 pm
"It's to the south!" the farmer said, as he and a few others ran out to go deal with it. Naga on the other hand just shook her head and got up, walking out calmly. "We should find the other two. Let the farmers deal with a fire. If it's just that then the Goblins will likely come from another direction."

zeromissionnexus 10:18 pm
Belanor watched the farmers bolt off, but figured that the sorceress was rite, so he began to follow her.

Golden5969 10:18 pm
"AHHH!! ORC!" someone shouted, running off as the cloaked figure was tackled. Glaring up at him from under the hood was the blond woman from the road. She growled low in her throat before spitting in the Orc's face. "FUCKING BASTARD! YOU SCARED HIM OFF!"

Golden5969 10:19 pm
"Well you are skulking around." Ashton said, frowning as he stood there, arms folded over his chest. "What the hell do you think you're doing? What's the commotion about?"

strandforce 10:22 pm
"WHY DOES EVERYONE PRESUME THAT I'M ALWAYS FUCKING?!?!" I shouted while getting off of the prude. This town sucked, no wonder it attracts goblins. "And scared who off?" I looked around to see if I could notice any small things running.

OnlineHost 10:22 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 15

Golden5969 10:22 pm
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:22 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 6

Golden5969 10:23 pm
There are three small forms, with bald green heads disappearing around a corner a few feet down the road. It appears the woman was stalking them. Ashton frowned, looking around, still not noticing anything as he stood there, before he sighed. "Seriously what the hell is going on?"

Golden5969 10:24 pm
"This way." Naga said, following the sound of the Orc's screaming, running down the road toward the others.

strandforce 10:25 pm
"AHA!" I shouted, charging with my axe. These creeps may have the distance, but I had the speed. "TO BATTLE!" I shouted, grabbing the human man (the woman was useless in a fight, being a woman and all) and running around the corner with my axe.

Golden5969 10:27 pm
Ashton grunted, as he was dragged along for a few steps before he started running along. As they run through the street they pass Naga and Belanor, the ranger waving at them. "Found them!"

zeromissionnexus 10:28 pm
"Excellent!" Belanor yelled as he chased after them. "May Helm watch over us all in this battle," he said, blessing the party for the fight to come. [Casting Bless]

Golden5969 10:31 pm
After leaving the 'city' section of the village, the Goblins came to a stop. As the party came into view, ten Goblins moved forward toward them each branshing morning stars, shields, and leather armor.(Everyone make a spot check)
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:31 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 12

zeromissionnexus 10:31 pm
(16)

OnlineHost 10:32 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 6

Golden5969 10:32 pm
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:32 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 2

Golden5969 10:33 pm
Naga doesn't see shit, neither does Throng but the Orcs before them. Ashton and Belanor however notice a figure in a black cloak vanishing just as they came running around the corner obviously using some form of magic spell or item to disappear.

Golden5969 10:33 pm
Alright Initiative time.)
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:33 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 19
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 8

Golden5969 10:34 pm
Naga
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:34 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 2

Golden5969 10:34 pm
Goblins
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:34 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 20

Golden5969 10:35 pm
Combat Order: Ashton, Goblins, Belanor, Throng, Naga)
Leaping forward, Ashton drew the short sword from his hip, his left hand spinning the weapon as he approached the nearest Goblin. As they came into range his blade thrust out, in a quick strike toward the monster.
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:36 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 11

Golden5969 10:37 pm
Hit
//roll-dice1-sides6

OnlineHost 10:37 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 6-sided die: 5

Golden5969 10:37 pm
The goblin screams as it's stabbed through the chest, falling backwards off the blade clutched in the ranger's hand. The other goblins however moved in quickly toward the adventurers
3 of the goblins attack Throng.
//roll-dice3-sides20

OnlineHost 10:39 pm
Golden5969 rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2 6 11

Golden5969 10:39 pm
All three miss.
Two attack Ashton
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 10:39 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6 13

Golden5969 10:39 pm
Both Miss. Two attack Belanor

Golden5969 10:40 pm
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 10:40 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11 10

Golden5969 10:40 pm
They miss.
Last two attack Naga
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 10:40 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9 4

Golden5969 10:41 pm
The first one just BARELY misses but both miss. Belanor, you're up

zeromissionnexus 10:42 pm
Belanor draws his longsword. >.< And uses Dodge on...one of the goblins.
Well, he'll attack, if one of the goblins is in range.

Golden5969 10:45 pm
You're close enough to take a step and attack. Movement actions don't really 'play out' unless you're moving toward an opponent that's a good distance away. If you're stepping toward them and they're coming at you then you don't use your movement action unless otherwise noted)

OnlineHost 10:45 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 5

zeromissionnexus 10:45 pm
(Cool

Golden5969 10:46 pm
As the longsword attacks the Goblin ducks under the slash, grinning as he bared his teeth in a 'shit eating' grin, even though the bits of brown indicate he might actually have been eating shit before all of this.
Throng, your up.

strandforce 10:47 pm
I found one of the little bastards near the end eying me. I hate it when they eye me. "RRRAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!" I know, I know. I should be a poet. (Greataxe, using 2 hands.)

OnlineHost 10:47 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 12
strandforce rolled 1 12-sided die: 6

strandforce 10:47 pm
(15 dmg)

Golden5969 10:49 pm
The goblin directly in front of him screams as the axe comes down, but stops abruptly as he falls apart, split down the middle by the massive attack.

Golden5969 10:52 pm
Naga leaps backwards as she extends her hand, a ball of light leaping from the palm of her hand, striking unerringly at the nearest goblin. "Magic missile."
//roll-dice1-sides4

OnlineHost 10:52 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 4-sided die: 1

Golden5969 10:53 pm
2 damage.
Ashton turned, his blade lashing out at the next goblin, one that had swung at him, his weapon driving out with everything he had behind it.
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 10:53 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 5

Golden5969 10:55 pm
The goblin slid backwards the blade missing it by just a bit. Then struck back with his friends.
2 vs Throng
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 10:55 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15 1

Golden5969 10:55 pm
1 hit, 1 dropped his morning star.
//roll-dice1-sides6

OnlineHost 10:55 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 6-sided die: 1

Golden5969 10:55 pm
1 damage to the orc.
2 vs Ashton
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 10:55 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15 12

Golden5969 10:56 pm
Two miss. 2 vs Belanor
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 10:56 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13 13

Golden5969 10:56 pm
2 miss
2 vs Naga
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 10:56 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18 2

Golden5969 10:57 pm
1 hit
//roll-dice1-sides6

OnlineHost 10:57 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 6-sided die: 5

Golden5969 10:57 pm
Belanor, you're up

zeromissionnexus 10:59 pm
Belanor takes a swing at the goblin that he had missed the first time, the smug bastard.

OnlineHost 10:59 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 1

zeromissionnexus 10:59 pm
...
yep

Golden5969 10:59 pm
And promptly loses his grip on his blade.
Throng. Your turn

strandforce 11:02 pm
One of the bastards actually hit me! Some people have such nerve. I retorted with the traditional Orc greeting of death: "RAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!" (axe attack, 2 handed)

OnlineHost 11:02 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 2

strandforce 11:02 pm
(wow, i actually missed)

Golden5969 11:02 pm
The Goblin saw this one coming and side stepped the attack, stepping over his fallen ally's half corpse laughing tauntingly as he did.

Golden5969 11:04 pm
Naga once again chanted something quickly before touching her ample chest, glowing plates of armor formed over her upper body. She just kept laughing the whole time as she stood there. "PATHETIC MONSTERS!"
(can anyone speak Goblin?)

strandforce 11:04 pm
(nah man, that ain't me)

zeromissionnexus 11:05 pm
(Never chose my languages, but no, lol)

Golden5969 11:05 pm
(You should do that)

zeromissionnexus 11:05 pm
(i should do that)
(XD)

Golden5969 11:05 pm
Ashton growled low in his throat as he stabbed out, his weapon striking toward the goblin he'd missed again, intent on not letting him get away.
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:05 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 8

Golden5969 11:05 pm
Barely hit thanks to the Bless spell)

Golden5969 11:06 pm
//roll-dice1-sides6

OnlineHost 11:06 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 6-sided die: 2

Golden5969 11:06 pm
7 damage
The Goblin cried out as he was struck, falling back as he bled from the chest wound.
2 vs Throng
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 11:07 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1 1

Golden5969 11:07 pm
And both promptly drop their weapons.
1 vs Ashton
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:08 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 13

Golden5969 11:08 pm
Miss
2 vs Belanor
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 11:08 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12 10

Golden5969 11:08 pm
2 miss.
2 vs Naga
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:08 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 6

Golden5969 11:08 pm
Miss. Belanor.

zeromissionnexus 11:09 pm
PUNCH THE GOBLIN!

OnlineHost 11:09 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 19

strandforce 11:09 pm
O_o

OnlineHost 11:10 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 3-sided die: 2

Golden5969 11:11 pm
lol. Not retrieving the sword?)

zeromissionnexus 11:11 pm
After.
As a move action.

Golden5969 11:11 pm
The goblin blinked as it was hit, not quite sure what just happened as it stood there for a moment.

Golden5969 11:13 pm
Throng

strandforce 11:14 pm
I stared down at one of the goblins who dropped his mace out of fear from my towering presence and snarled. "Today...Is not your day." [Axe attack to the face.]

OnlineHost 11:14 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 9
strandforce rolled 1 12-sided die: 2

strandforce 11:14 pm
(11 dmg)

Golden5969 11:15 pm
The Goblin stepped back as the axe swung toward it's face, the cry dying in it's throat as its skull was split wide open.

Golden5969 11:17 pm
Naga reached out once more, the ball of light leaping from her toward the goblin that Belanor had punched.
//roll-dice1-sides4

OnlineHost 11:17 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 4-sided die: 1

Golden5969 11:18 pm
The last goblin within range of the ranger screamed as the short sword spun in the air, the swordsman switching hands before attacking from another angle.
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:18 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 10

Golden5969 11:18 pm
Hit
//roll-dice1-sides6

OnlineHost 11:18 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 6-sided die: 2

Golden5969 11:18 pm
7 damage.
The Goblin fell over as it continued to scream falling over in a heap.

Golden5969 11:19 pm
The goblins glanced at their dead and the adventurers. (Moral check)
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:20 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 18

Golden5969 11:20 pm
Instead of backing off, the creatures growl and continue to attack.
1 vs throng
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:20 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 1

Golden5969 11:21 pm
It slips on the guts of it's fallen ally, hitting the ground as it let go of the weapon.
2 vs Belanor
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 11:21 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7 18

Golden5969 11:21 pm
1 hit
//roll-dice1-sides6

OnlineHost 11:21 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 6-sided die: 1

Golden5969 11:21 pm
1 damage
2 vs Naga
//roll-dice2-sides20

OnlineHost 11:21 pm
Golden5969 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15 10

Golden5969 11:22 pm
1 hit
//roll-dice1-sides6

OnlineHost 11:22 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 6-sided die: 5

Golden5969 11:22 pm
Belanor, your turn.

zeromissionnexus 11:23 pm
Belanor glared at the goblin that had struck him and screamed just before lashing out with his sword.

OnlineHost 11:23 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 13

Golden5969 11:23 pm
hit

OnlineHost 11:23 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 6-sided die: 5

Golden5969 11:24 pm
It falls over screaming as it's struck, it's throat pumping blood out of the wound.

strandforce 11:25 pm
[AXE TO THE FACE ATTACK]

OnlineHost 11:25 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
strandforce rolled 1 12-sided die: 9

strandforce 11:25 pm
(18 dmg)

Golden5969 11:27 pm
The last Goblin died quickly, it's head flying high and away toward the village, actually sailing over the nearest roof and disappearing from view.
Naga throws one last magic missile at the weakened Goblin that Belanor had actually punched in the face.
//roll-dice1-sides4

OnlineHost 11:27 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 4-sided die: 1

Golden5969 11:28 pm
The goblin is struck in the chest, crying out as it falls over, a hole smoking in it's chest and armor.
Ashton shifts around, his weapon stabbing out past the witch to strike one of the 2 remaining goblins that had been attacking her.
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:28 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 6

Golden5969 11:29 pm
The goblin saw the blade coming at it and stepped back before turning it's morning star on the Orc, while the other attacked the Ranger, the two of them significant threats.
Throng
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:29 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 2

Golden5969 11:29 pm
Miss
Ashton
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 11:29 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 2

Golden5969 11:29 pm
Miss

You are about to be rate limited. Please wait a few seconds before sending, to avoid being rate limited 11:29 pm
You are no longer rate limited, and you may now send messages. 11:30 pm
zeromissionnexus 11:30 pm
Belanor swings his sword at one of the remaining goblins.

OnlineHost 11:30 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 6

Golden5969 11:33 pm
Miss
Throng

strandforce 11:33 pm
One more goblin in front of me, then I can start cleaning up everyone else;s business. Three down on my count, I was pretty sure I was winning. [axe attack]

OnlineHost 11:33 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 14
strandforce rolled 1 12-sided die: 9

strandforce 11:33 pm
(18)

Golden5969 11:34 pm
The goblin that had attacked him fell down, dying suddenly as Naga stood there, folding her arms over her chest, smirking. "We should take him alive."

strandforce 11:35 pm
I spit some blood to the side. "Fine woman. Get me some rope and a chair, we'll begin the interrogations."

Golden5969 11:35 pm
The woman sighed and thrust her hand out.
//roll-dice1-sides4

OnlineHost 11:36 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 4-sided die: 4

Golden5969 11:36 pm
The goblin was struck in the side of the head, falling over unconscious. It would be dying unless someone managed to keep it alive.

strandforce 11:37 pm
I cock an eyebrow at the wech. "...? I finally agreed with you, and you take it back?"

strandforce 11:37 pm
"You're a fool."

zeromissionnexus 11:37 pm
Belanor ran to the goblin and attempted to stabalize him.

OnlineHost 11:37 pm
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 1

zeromissionnexus 11:37 pm
(NOOOOO)

strandforce 11:37 pm
(LOL)

zeromissionnexus 11:37 pm
[casts cure light wounds]

Golden5969 11:37 pm
"It's not going to die." she said, shaking her head. "But it will wake up with a massive headache."

zeromissionnexus 11:37 pm
[or not, if its not going to die XD]

Golden5969 11:37 pm
"She knocked it out." the ranger said, wiping his blade on one of the fallen goblin's armor.

strandforce 11:38 pm
I turn to the ranger. "Then you two can take care of it. I'm taking the masked man to get drinks to celebrate; come get us when you learn where their liar is. Kill the hostage when you're done."

zeromissionnexus 11:40 pm
Belanor shrugged as he followed the orc, "I refuse to aid in torture."

Golden5969 11:41 pm
"Who said anything about torture?" Naga asked, frowning. "Oh well more treasure for us."
//roll-dice3-sides100

OnlineHost 11:41 pm
Golden5969 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 93 68 43

strandforce 11:42 pm
Grabbing the goblin gear from the four goblins I killed, I raise an eyebrow at the wench. "And who said anything about giving up treasure? Come get us when you find its lair."

Golden5969 11:43 pm
//roll-dice1-sides4

OnlineHost 11:43 pm
Golden5969 rolled 1 4-sided die: 2

Golden5969 11:43 pm
"If you drag the body through town, you're stupider than I took you for." the purple haired woman said, shaking her head.
After going through all the bodies there is a total of 200 gold gathered.

strandforce 11:45 pm
I walked away with the gear. "What are you talking about? I never said anything about dragging a body through town. You're delusional." (I take my share: 50g)

Golden5969 11:46 pm
After splitting it between the four adventurers (50g each) Ashton dragged the Goblin away from it's allies, frowning. "So... how do we interrogate it if we don't know what it's saying?"

strandforce 11:47 pm
"Most goblins speak common, they just don't like to admit it. Slap it around enough and it will sing the way we want."

Golden5969 11:48 pm
"Then YOU stay and interrogate it." Naga said. "Unlike you some of us don't know how to do it."

strandforce 11:50 pm
I scoffed at the wench. "Hah! Assumptive racism, classic. I'm more of a 'kill the enemy' kind of guy. You're the one that wanted to capture it, this was your idea. Follow through with it. Otherwise," I looked to the ranger, "I assume you'd be able to track downt he goblin camp. I'll be in the tavern with the masked man; I hadn't gotten my drink tonight, unlike some people."

zeromissionnexus 11:52 pm
"Can you follow their tracks ranger? Avoiding having to interrogate that goblin would be prefered by us all, I'm sure."

Golden5969 11:53 pm
"I don't know. Assuming there was no spell used to wipe their way clean, I might be able to. Most likely I could."

zeromissionnexus 11:54 pm
"Well, then I suggest you forgoe that drink, orc, so that we may find these goblins and finish the job."

strandforce 11:55 pm
Always with the forgoing the drink. "Fine."

Golden5969 11:58 pm
"What troubles me is that there was someone with them just as we came around the corner."

strandforce 11:59 pm
"Hm? I didn't see anyone." I looked around for other tracks, speaking while I searched. "What did he look like?" (survival check to look for tracks)

OnlineHost 11:59 pm
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 17

strandforce 11:59 pm
(21)

Golden5969 12:01 am
There are tracks all over the place but nothing to indicate anyone but the goblins except for a pair of boot marks in the mud partially obscured by the guts of one of the goblins.

strandforce 12:04 am
"Yeah...boot marks. Don't seem to match any of ours, could they just seem to dissappear though. Probably a druid or ranger, had a couple of those infiltrate our ranks back in the Horde days."

Golden5969 12:05 am
"Rangers could do it but none I've ever met. Maybe druids, maybe even mages if they're good enough."

strandforce 12:05 am
"Alright, I'll give you that much to work with." I was getting tired of pulling everyone else's weight. "You three can do the rest. As for mages...Let's hope not. They're not good in a fight" I said while staring directly at the sorceress, "but they can be annoying."

zeromissionnexus 12:07 am
"Well, what should we do then? I can create some light if you want to see these tracks."

Golden5969 12:07 am
"Let me try first and we'll see after that." he said, nodding at the cleric.
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:07 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 8

Golden5969 12:08 am
"Yeah I'm gonna need light." he said, nodding as he sighed lightly. "Please."

zeromissionnexus 12:08 am
Belanor picks up a nearby branch and places a light spell on it.
He then holds it up to reveal the ground around them.

Golden5969 12:09 am
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:09 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 18

Golden5969 12:10 am
With the light it's much easier to follow the tracks. Rising Ashton leads them along the trail, heading toward the woods. "They'll be up ahead, leave him where he is. A lone goblin is useless."

zeromissionnexus 12:12 am
"Very well, let's get this done," Belanor replied as he followed Ashton.

strandforce 12:14 am
"Yeah no." I crushed the goblin's skull with my boot. [coup de grace] "Leaving that little bastard here while the only people worth a damn in a fight leave town? No thanks, bro." I follow the ranger into the woods. This is going to be a long night.

Golden5969 12:15 am
"I SAID LEAVE HIM!" Ashton shouted, turning back to the Orc. "That means you leave him alone. They have someone here that can fight but not track. And one lone goblin isn't going to be able to do anything! If you'd left him alive he'd have simply run off!"

strandforce 12:17 am
"We don't WANT him running off! These are the things we were hired to kill!" I pointed back to the goblin's corpse. "What purpose could you possibly have to leave the enemy alive?"

Golden5969 12:19 am
"We don't know what they're after. And I for one want to know why they're attacking this village!"
"Things are not black and white where Goblins are evil and others are good!"

strandforce 12:21 am
I snorted at the human. "Sure, fine bro. So when do we cross the line? It's ok to kill 9 but killing 10 is wrong? How do we get information from him if he runs off? Me killing him is just like you letting him go, accept now he won't be terrorizing anyone. Now are you going to keep tracking or do I get some rest tonight?"

Golden5969 12:22 am
"I shouldn't lead you anywhere..." he muttered before turning around and going back to following the tracks into the woods.
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:22 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 8

Golden5969 12:23 am
Following them into the woods he moved slowly, staying to the right of the tracks. They moved for about ten minutes into the woods. (Spot checks)
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:23 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 6
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 3

strandforce 12:24 am
(dude, we are awesome xD)

zeromissionnexus 12:24 am
(>.<)

Golden5969 12:25 am
Yeah but I got a 12 and that's enough)
dc 10)

Golden5969 12:27 am
Ashton came to a stop and crouched as the light on the light went out, frowning. He pointed ahead of him, between a pair of trees. "Fire up ahead. Not a lot but there's some there. Probably their camp, nothing else in that direction for a long while."

zeromissionnexus 12:28 am
"Rite, so then how do we approach this?"
"Blindly running in probably isn't the best idea."

strandforce 12:29 am
I tilted my head to the side, "Damn, there goes my plan."
Turning to the prostitute with magical powers, I said "Hey, you're a wizard or something. Got any smart ideas?"

Golden5969 12:32 am
"Yeah. This." she said, taking a scroll from her cloak. She walked forward before opening the scroll reading the words there before a fireball flew forward exploding near several tents.
//roll-dice4-sides6

OnlineHost 12:33 am
Golden5969 rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5 5 5 2

Golden5969 12:33 am
17 damage to all the goblins within 20 feet of the fire.

zeromissionnexus has left the room. 12:34 am
zeromissionnexus has entered the room. 12:34 am
Golden5969 12:35 am
Screams cried out from around the fire as it exploded outward the goblins around the fire falling over curling up. As this happened, the ranger grumbled and ran forward, drawing his weapon as he approached the camp quickly.(Initiative not this turn but next because we wont reach the camp on this turn but this is a surprise attack so...)

strandforce 12:36 am
(draw weapon, run action, moving 160 ft (or up to the enemy)

zeromissionnexus 12:36 am
Belanor ran towards the camp while casting an Enlarge Person spell on Throg.

Golden5969 12:36 am
Oh yay. The Orc gets bigger...)
+2 str -2 dex -1 AC

Golden5969 12:38 am
Throg's run gets him to the enemy. Next round Ashton Naga and Belanor can move into melee range. There are 4 Goblins running around 1 very wounded goblin still alive from the flames and one moving toward the attackers with longsword.
Initiative

OnlineHost 12:39 am
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 10

Golden5969 12:40 am
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:40 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 9

Golden5969 12:40 am
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:40 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 1
strandforce rolled 1 20-sided die: 4

strandforce 12:40 am
(10)

Golden5969 12:40 am
Goblins
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:40 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 11

Golden5969 12:41 am
Belanor, you're up first. If you want to make a spot check you can, but you don't have to.

OnlineHost 12:41 am
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 6

zeromissionnexus 12:42 am
Belanor draws his longsword as he runs into the camp.

Golden5969 12:43 am
As he approaches the Goblins, Belanor notices the bodies around the fire are women, and the others running around aren't wearing armor, but very simple clothes. Only the one with the longsword and the wounded one are combatants.

strandforce 12:45 am
(your turn dai Surprised)

Golden5969 12:46 am
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:46 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 6

Golden5969 12:46 am
As he approached Ashton glanced at the bodies, shaking gently before he pointed his weapon toward the wounded goblin. "Lay down your arms or be destroyed to the last."
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:46 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 13

Golden5969 12:47 am
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 12:47 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 12

Golden5969 12:48 am
The Goblin waved it's hand, no weapon drawn yet, the one with the long sword throwing it to the ground, surrendering.

strandforce 12:49 am
"So...We killing or not? Because I'm 14 feet tall and, I gotta say, this doesn't meet my expectations."

zeromissionnexus 12:50 am
"Well....we are being payed to kill them."

zeromissionnexus 12:50 am
"We have no way of knowing which of them attacked the village of course..."

Golden5969 12:51 am
"Look around you. These are non-combatants!" Ashton said, looking between the Cleric and the orc. "Only two of them would have ever been involved in the raids.."

strandforce 12:52 am
"Alright, let's get those two." I looked around at the bodies on the ground. They seemed sooo small, it was hard to tell the difference. "Which two were they?"

Golden5969 12:53 am
Rolling his eyes Ashton looked at Balanor. "Not even these people deserve to be executed because of a few. You don't kill innocents."

strandforce 12:53 am
"Sure, whatever. That's why I'm asking which two would have been involved in the raids."
"We'll kill them and move on."

zeromissionnexus 12:54 am
"Er....well, that one there that dropped the longsword...and that one over there that's injured," Belanor said while pointing at two goblins.

Golden5969 12:55 am
"NO! They come with us. Alive. Let the villagers judge them."

strandforce 12:55 am
"..." I spit at the ground. "They're your responsability then. I'm not waivering a reward over this bullshit."
"Lead the way, 'Paladin'."

zeromissionnexus 12:57 am
"Anyone know any good knots?" Belanor asked as he pulled some rope out of his backpack. "I doubt they'll come willingly."

Golden5969 12:58 am
"Keep a weapon trained on them and they'll come." Naga said, frowning at them. "Unarmed that one can't do anything very powerful and the other is wounded badly."
"That and with a giant Orc in our midst I doubt they'll get anywhere far."

strandforce 12:59 am
"Fine, let's get this overwith. I get scolded for stomping out an enemy combatant but it's fine if this broad here blows up some kids and elderly." I snorted while following, "Must be the tits."

Golden5969 1:01 am
"I never said it was okay. We didn't know they were non-combatants when she did it, so it couldn't be helped. But now we have the chance... My mother always told me that no matter what you are judged by the people that witness your actions. And I would much rather be judged mercifully."

strandforce 1:02 am
"My mother always said: 'Kehh tli beg omiz ferzt.'"

Golden5969 1:02 am
"Do I want to know what that means?"

strandforce 1:02 am
"It means 'Kill the big ones first.', heh."
"Now let's get moving"

Golden5969 1:03 am
When they arrived back at the city the woman from the road moved forward, binding the goblins in irons. "You brought them here? Really? Did you slaughter the rest?"

zeromissionnexus 1:04 am
"Yep, whoever put up a fight, we put down."

strandforce 1:05 am
"Not enough, if you ask me. But the woman said no. The sorceress agreed."

Golden5969 1:07 am
"It is not weak to value life!" Ashton said, his voice growing louder as he spoke.

strandforce 1:08 am
"I'll talk philosophy when my legs are gone and I have naught else to do. For now," he faced the blonde...sherriff? And nodded "Looks like you've got some prisoners to take in."

Golden5969 1:08 am
"We will put them to trial and carry out the punishment. Now that they're not raiding us time and again. I believe miss Lang has your reward." the woman said, before pushing the two of them toward another building.
//roll-dice3-sides100

OnlineHost 1:09 am
Golden5969 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 39 57 87

Golden5969 1:10 am
//roll-dice1-sides10

OnlineHost 1:10 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 10-sided die: 10

Golden5969 1:10 am
This is a rich adventure
//roll-dice1-sides100

OnlineHost 1:10 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 100-sided die: 38

Golden5969 1:11 am
//roll-dice2-sides4

OnlineHost 1:11 am
Golden5969 rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4 2

Golden5969 1:11 am
//roll-dice1-sides3

OnlineHost 1:11 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 3-sided die: 1

Golden5969 1:12 am
//roll-dice1-sides100

OnlineHost 1:12 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 100-sided die: 26

Golden5969 1:12 am
//roll-dice1-sides100

OnlineHost 1:12 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 100-sided die: 58

Golden5969 1:13 am
Ashton put his sword away finally and turned to go find Doris. They'd earned their reward but he wasn't sure that he deserved it.

strandforce 1:14 am
I went to check the inn, hoping to find the broad that owed me a reward. I considered sleeping with the ditzy witch whore, but I figured she'd turn me into a newt. Ah well, there was always next time.

zeromissionnexus 1:16 am
Belanor followed the orc to gather his reward from the wench as well. Today was a good day, he thought, feeling that he had fought well.

Golden5969 1:16 am
Naga walked into the bar, waving her hand, before snatching a bottle of wine up. Opening it she smiled and began drinking from it dropping a few gold on the counter for the bottle, Doris was still sitting in the same spot, waiting for their return. "You're back. Did you stop them?"

strandforce 1:16 am
"Thirteen dead, two captured. If the job isn't done with that body count then it frankly isn't paying enough."
I nudged the masked man. "You wanna tell her about the invisible/teleporting/trackless dude?"

Golden5969 1:17 am
"Just... Just pay us." Ashton said, shaking his head. "I'd like to get out of here. Towns make me nervous."

zeromissionnexus 1:18 am
"Indeed, it was wonderful adventuring with you fellows, but I must return to my....err...I have personal matters to attend to."

strandforce 1:19 am
">_>?"

Golden5969 1:20 am
Doris nodded and held a key out to them. "This opens a small treasure chest hidden in the local temple of Shar."
"Like I said. I don't have much to offer but you can have whatever it is."

zeromissionnexus 1:21 am
"Thank you Doris," Belanor replied, taking the key, "and may Helm keep an ever watchful eye on you." Belanor headed for the door, "Well fellow, shall we fetch our reward?"
(*fellows)

strandforce 1:22 am
A reward in a locked chest inside of an Evil temple...When did this town get interesting, and why did nobody tell me? I watched the White Avenger take the key and waved to Dorris "Thanks toots," then turned to the masked man, "Sure thing. Let's hope it doesn't devour our souls."
*the party advances to the temple of shar and unlocks the chest*

zeromissionnexus 1:23 am
(rofl)

Golden5969 1:23 am
Ashton followed after them, his hand on the hilt of his sword, not sure what to say. When they arrived and the chest was full of treasures and had a single vial on top.

zeromissionnexus 1:24 am
[Cast Detect Magic]

Golden5969 1:24 am
60 gold worth of various gems inside the and a shitload of gold
Whatever was in the vial was certainly magic.

strandforce 1:25 am
sure thing, i'll write down "1/4 shitload GP" onto my character sheet

zeromissionnexus 1:25 am
"Interesting..." [Knowledge Arcana]

OnlineHost 1:26 am
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 20-sided die: 3

zeromissionnexus 1:26 am
(>.<)

strandforce 1:26 am
I turn to Miss Magic "hey broad, what's the drink do?"

Golden5969 1:26 am
It would be spellcraft)
//roll-dice1-sides20

OnlineHost 1:26 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 20-sided die: 14

Golden5969 1:27 am
She looked the object over, actually pulling the stopper out before sniffing at it lightly. "Fragrant..." she said, as she licked her lips. She put the stopper back and looked the potion over, before shrugging. "No idea."

zeromissionnexus 1:29 am
"Well, one of us can try some...or we can bring it to someone that mite be able to tell us."

Golden5969 1:29 am
"I would reccomend taking it to someone." Ashton said. "It could be poison."

zeromissionnexus 1:30 am
[Cast Detect Poison]
(Is it poisonous?)

Golden5969 1:30 am
No poison present.

strandforce 1:30 am
(ballin)

zeromissionnexus 1:30 am
"Doesn't seem to be poisonous..."

strandforce 1:30 am
"Alright, we'll draw straws to see who gets it."

zeromissionnexus 1:30 am
"But I do agree. Better to ere on the side of caution."

Golden5969 1:31 am
"Okay so it's a potion that, I dunno turns you into an old man?"

zeromissionnexus 1:31 am
"Or we do what he says...see how that turns out."

strandforce 1:31 am
(roll 1d100 everyone, highest wins?)

Golden5969 1:31 am
(roll yes)

OnlineHost 1:31 am
strandforce rolled 2 100-sided dice: 54 57
zeromissionnexus rolled 1 100-sided die: 68

strandforce 1:31 am
whoops

OnlineHost 1:31 am
strandforce rolled 1 100-sided die: 74

Golden5969 1:31 am
//roll-dice1-sides100

OnlineHost 1:31 am
Golden5969 rolled 1 100-sided die: 8

zeromissionnexus 1:31 am
(highest?)

strandforce 1:31 am
eh i'll take the first one i rolled, so goes to bellanor

zeromissionnexus 1:31 am
(CHEEEEEEEAAAAATER!)
(lol)

strandforce 1:32 am
[how much gold is there?]

Golden5969 1:32 am
After splitting the gold between them there was 265 gold for each of them.
EXP for combat and resolution of the incident.
813

Golden5969 1:33 am
+75 EXP roleplay bonus
Total EXP gain 888

Golden5969 1:34 am
Total Gold gain 315

_________________
Ashton Whitewolf
avatar
Whitewolf
Admin
Admin

Posts : 108
Points : 207
Join date : 2012-02-18
Age : 33

View user profile http://tmkt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GOBLINS!(Quest)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum