Mage King's Throne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kalem Ustif, Druid Justice

2 posters

Go down

Kalem Ustif, Druid Justice Empty Kalem Ustif, Druid Justice

Post  yayre Wed May 09, 2012 4:26 am

-Player Info-
Name: Liam
IM(AIM): Yoshiyayre

[Character picture/portrait]

Kalem Ustif, Druid Justice Itsuki

Itsuki Koizumi from Haruhi Suzumiya

-Character Info-

Name:
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Druid
Level: 1
ECL: 1

-Background-

1 blood-soaked, dirt spattered doublet. 2 now small shoes that smell faintly of oil. A harp. The last bits of home fit all too snugly in that dusty red satchel.

My hands tie a bit of rope around the bag’s mouth, sealing the artifacts from the high noon sun. My body freezes. I am enveloped in startlingly warm ice while fear and shame color the incoming memories.

Skylocke. The Ustifs’ estate. I have once again planned my escape. My Harp, and a change of clothes are thrown clumsily into my red satchel. A rushed glance out the chamber’s window confirms my fears. The noontime sun has betrayed it’s high hanging presence. Not a single shadow dances across the yard!

Quick. My sweaty palms find the small of my back, meeting swollen protrusions. The pain motivated where the fear didn’t. Slinging the satchel over my shoulder I scramble out the window. each limb strains to support my weight as I scurry down the granite flagstones adorning the Estate’s walls.

At last I climb safely into the Bushes below. Above, a voice rings out, growling with anger and confusion. A smile tugs at my lips as I savor victory. Father would not be teaching me swordplay this day. No more welts and bruises suffered because of poor footwork. And how close I had been to adding a new lump to my already burgeoning collection!

My bare face pushes past the bushes, eyes eagerly surveying the dense woodlands not half a mile away. My day is spent playing in the forest. I play harp for imagined dryads, and swashbuckle with twigs, light and forgiving compared to the flat of a blade.

It is not until evening that my stomach is roused into hunger by the smell of smoke in the air. Outside the woods a smoky horizon meets my confused gaze. This was no firepit, no family feast. Unfamiliar figures patrol the grounds. Standing at the estate’s gates is a man in bright military pomp, visible from even the woods. A voice rings out, clearly in the cold evening air.

“For every Soldier of Runefaust starved due to your incompetence, a citizen of your pathetic Hamlet has been slaughtered. Such is the level of your incompetence, that we nearly ran out of able bodied men !”

The words sound like something out of a storybook. The hero was sure to speak next, to right this wrong.

“You must understand! With the drought we could barely feed ourselves. We will give double this year. Please, leave us in peace!”

My father this time. The hero!. A peace offering. The hero always tried diplomacy first, didn’t he?

“Your broken shell of a home will stand as a reminder to those who would oppose our kingdom’s wellbeing. Your Wife and lovely daughter will be sold into slavery to recompense the cost of our journey and operations here. You will serve on the front. Your son is too young to be of use. We will kill him.”

An enraged shout. My father! He wouldn’t stand for this. I rush from the forest. I have to get a better view of my father, vanquishing this injustice!

No. It couldn’t be.

My Father, In chains. No sword in hand, no foes split in twine.

My Mother and sister, bound and gagged.

And me, I stand in the field, paralyzed. The Soldiers see me. Arrows fly through the air. One catches me in the shoulder.

“Kalem! Run!”

Father’s words carry me into woods.

I don’t even feel. I run, deep into the Forest, until the sun sets, until the night wraps me in her cold embrace.

-Traits/Flaws-

>Implying I need to min/max on a Druid.

CODE:
Strength(STR)15+2
Dexterity(DEX)15+2
Constitution(CON)17+3
Intellegence(INT)14+2
Wisdom(WIS)18+4
Charisma(CHA)14+2

-Equipment-

Leather Armor

Buckler

-Combat-
HP: 11
Initiative: 2

Melee Attack: 2
Ranged Attack: 2
Armor Class: 10 + (Armor Bonus: 2) + (Shield Bonus: 1) + (Dexterity Bonus: 2) + (Misc. Modifier: 0) = 15

-Saving Throws-
Fortitude: (5)
Reflex: (2)
Will: (6)

Racial Traits:

•Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
•Human base land speed is 30 feet.
•1 extra feat at 1st level.
•4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
•Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Undercommon
•Favored Class: Druid

Class Abilities:

Bonus Language: Druidic

Nature Sense: A druid gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks.

Animal Companion: Riding Dog. Will link statblock when the site doesn't think I'm some trojan bearing spambot.

• Link (Ex)
    A druid can handle her animal companion as a free action, or push it as a move action, even if she doesn’t have any ranks in the Handle Animal skill. The druid gains a +4 circumstance bonus on all wild empathy checks and Handle Animal checks made regarding an animal companion.

Share Spells (Ex)
    At the druid’s option, she may have any spell (but not any spell-like ability) she casts upon herself also affect her animal companion. The animal companion must be within 5 feet of her at the time of casting to receive the benefit. If the spell or effect has a duration other than instantaneous, it stops affecting the animal companion if the companion moves farther than 5 feet away and will not affect the animal again, even if it returns to the druid before the duration expires.

Additionally, the druid may cast a spell with a target of "You" on her animal companion (as a touch range spell) instead of on herself. A druid and her animal companion can share spells even if the spells normally do not affect creatures of the companion’s type (animal).

Wild Empathy: A druid can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check made to improve the attitude of a person. The druid rolls 1d20 and adds her druid level and her Charisma modifier to determine the wild empathy check result.

Skills:

Concentration: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 3) + (Misc.) = 7

Handle Animal: (Ranks: 2) + (Ability Modifier: 2) + (Misc.) = 4

Listen: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 4) + (Misc.) = 8

Spot: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 4) + (Misc.) = 8

Survival: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 4) + (Misc.: 2) = 8

Swim: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 2) + (Misc.) = 6

Heal: (Ranks:1) + (Ability Modifier: 4) + (Misc.) = 5

Craft (Clothing): (Ranks: 1) + (Ability Modifier: 2) +(Misc.: 0) = 3

Knowledge (nature): (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 2) + (Misc.: 2) = 6

Feats:

Spell Focus: Conjuration

Benefit
Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against spells from the school of magic you select.

Augment Summoning:

Prerequisite
Spell Focus (conjuration).

Benefit
Each creature you conjure with any summon spell gains a +4 enhancement bonus to Strength and Constitution for the duration of the spell that summoned it.

Spells:
-Level 0-(4)

(Create Water) - (Up to 2 gallons of water/leve)

(Light x 2) - This spell causes an object to glow like a torch, shedding bright light in a 20-foot radius (and dim light for an additional 20 feet) from the point you touch. The effect is immobile, but it can be cast on a movable object. Light taken into an area of magical darkness does not function.

A light spell (one with the light descriptor) counters and dispels a darkness spell (one with the darkness descriptor) of an equal or lower level.

(Detect Magic) - You detect magical auras. The amount of information revealed depends on how long you study a particular area or subject.

1st Round
Presence or absence of magical auras.

2nd Round
Number of different magical auras and the power of the most potent aura.

3rd Round
The strength and location of each aura. If the items or creatures bearing the auras are in line of sight, you can make Spellcraft skill checks to determine the school of magic involved in each. (Make one check per aura; DC 15 + spell level, or 15 + half caster level for a nonspell effect.)

Magical areas, multiple types of magic, or strong local magical emanations may distort or conceal weaker auras.

-Level 1-(2)

Shillelagh - Your own nonmagical club or quarterstaff becomes a weapon with a +1 enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls. (A quarterstaff gains this enhancement for both ends of the weapon.) It deals damage as if it were two size categories larger. These effects only occur when the weapon is wielded by you. If you do not wield it, the weapon behaves as if unaffected by this spell.

Produce Flame: Flames as bright as a torch appear in your open hand. The flames harm neither you nor your equipment.

In addition to providing illumination, the flames can be hurled or used to touch enemies. You can strike an opponent with a melee touch attack, dealing fire damage equal to 1d6 +1 point per caster level (maximum +5). Alternatively, you can hurl the flames up to 120 feet as a thrown weapon. When doing so, you attack with a ranged touch attack (with no range penalty) and deal the same damage as with the melee attack. No sooner do you hurl the flames than a new set appears in your hand. Each attack you make reduces the remaining duration by 1 minute. If an attack reduces the remaining duration to 0 minutes or less, the spell ends after the attack resolves.

-Level 2-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

-Level 3-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

-Level 4-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

-Level 5-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

-Level 6-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

-Level 7-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

-Level 8-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

-Level 9-(Spells per day)(Spells known)

yayre
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Kalem Ustif, Druid Justice Empty Re: Kalem Ustif, Druid Justice

Post  Whitewolf Sun May 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Looks good. Post it under the character sheets.
Whitewolf
Whitewolf
Admin
Admin

https://tmkt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down