Mage King's Throne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throg Shabog

Go down

Throg Shabog Empty Throg Shabog

Post  Throg Shabog Sat May 12, 2012 1:36 am

-Player Info-
Name: Brian
IM(AIM, MSN, Yahoo): Strandforce

-Character Info-

Throg Shabog 1306313221_7i4juc93g5bfp2j

Name: Throg Shabog
Race: Orc
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Barbarian
EXP: 1,208
Level: 2
ECL: 2

-Background-

"Listen up, Elves!" I shouted while bursting through the library's entranceway. "I've got some bad news for you; nobody likes you. You're stuck up, boring, and you suck at partying." A few of the knife ears looked up at me from their dusty books, they probably had never seen someone so hot before. "Lucky for you good old Throg Shabog has seen it in his infinite wisdom to help you all out, so listen up and listen well." I stepped onto a table so everyone could see; I'm not repeating myself and these anorexics need to hear this.

"First thing's first; girly haircuts are not cool. Cut that shit and grease it back, bitches love slick hair. While you're at it you might as well throw all those "robes" away; you're not fooling anyone, those are dresses. Stop cross dressing." A few of the city guard walked through the door towards me, probably jealous of my mad public speaking skills. "Now that we've fixed those issues, let's move onto something else: physique. Check out these rock hard muscles. Don't worry ladies, it's okay to stare. Guys, if you want to be like me you've got to get out of this boring dust temple and get to lifting. Maybe you prefer magic, whatever, I can respect that, but do you even fortify?" The guards were getting closer, they looked kind of mad. Mad jealous, that is.

"Before my bros here kill the fun, I got one last thing to say: Lighten up. You guys are so hellbent on being boring that it's depressing. Grab a beer, have some cheer, and maybe you'll make a few friends." Everything went dark as the guards hit me with something in the back of the head.

I woke up in jail the next night. "Man, what a buzzkill. Whatever, this place is full of posers anyways, and the chicks are too skinny." Some people think breaking out of jail takes a lot of skill, those dorks should try lifting more often. I bent the bars and busted out of that joint, grabbing a few of my things on the way out. It was time for me to move on to bigger and better things.

And by things, I mean taverns.

-Traits-
Distinctive

Strength(STR)22+6
Dexterity(DEX)15+2
Constitution(CON)16+3
Intellegence(INT)12+1
Wisdom(WIS)11+0
Charisma(CHA)13+1

-Equipment-
Studded Leather [3 AC, 1 ACP]
Greataxe [1d12, x3 Crit]
Outfit
+Backpack
-Flint & Steel
-Waterskin
-Soap
-Silk Roap [50 ft.]
-Manacles x2
-Artisan’s Tools
-Currency [420g5s]

-Combat-
HP: 30/30
Initiative: +6

Melee Attack: (Strength: 6) + (Base Attack Bonus: 2) + (Misc. Modifier: 0) = 8
Ranged Attack: (Dexterity: 2) + (Base Attack Bonus: 2) + (Misc. Modifier: 0) = 4

Armor Class: 10 + (Armor Bonus: 3) + (Shield Bonus: 0) + (Dexterity Bonus: 2) + (Misc. Modifier: 0) = 15

-Saving Throws-
Fortitude: 6
Reflex: 2
Will: 0

•Medium: As Medium creatures, Orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
•Orc base land speed is 30 feet.
•Darkvision: Orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and Orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
•Light Sensitivity: Orcs are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
•Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, and Abyssal.
•Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass Orc’s barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty.

-Abilities-
Fast Movement
Rage 1/Day [7 Rounds]
Uncanny Dodge

-Skills-
Handle Animal: (Ranks: 5) + (Ability Modifier: 1) + (Misc: 0) = 6
Intimidate: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 1) + (Misc: 0) = 5
Listen: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 0) + (Misc: 0) = 4
Survival: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 0) + (Misc: 0) = 4
Swim: (Ranks: 4) + (Ability Modifier: 6) + (Misc: 0) = 10
Tumble: (Ranks: 1) + (Ability Modifier: 2) + (Misc: 0) = 3

-Feats-